Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm Back!

Missed Me? Well, I sure missed you, and you, and you, and you and you...well, you get the picture!  I moved last Saturday and ended up switching over my internet carrier who wasn't able to install it until today.  Never the less,  I am just happy to be back and get back in the swing of things. I spent the last week adjusting to our new move, unpacking(which were still doing) and cleaning out the old spot.  This weekend we are focusing on finishing unpacking and decorating our new spot, and of course my usual shopping trip.  Next week, I will be definitely publishing and typing posts for upcoming fun reviews and giveaways,  so be on the lookout.    

3 comments:

Eat To Live said...

Welcome back!! I thought maybe you had the baby.

FireRunner2379 said...

It's nice to be free from the internet for a while, but for me I always feel a little edgy if I don't check my email for a day or so. Good luck with the move.

Unknown said...

Welcome Back! I missed your reviews and giveaways! I'll look forward to your posts again.
Have A Great Wk! :)