Monday, September 24, 2012

Update...

Well I thought I was back,  but unfortantly after installing a new computer service and antivirus software my computer, it ended up crashing.  No worries though, it doesn't mean I am gone forever it just means I need a little bit of time to either get the issue fixed or purchase a new computer.  In the mean time I do have limited access to a computer, so I will be posting occasionaly.  In addition to that - in two weeks I am scheduled to have a c-section and will need a bit of time to recover from my cesearean and spend some quality time with my baby girl.  In about a month my blog should be back to full speed, but in the mean time be sure to visit for occasional posts. Oh, and for all of you who have followed my pregnancy, I will be sure to update my blog when I have the baby and return home.  Thanks to everyone for understanding.

1 comments:

Eat To Live said...

Computers!! If it isn't one thing, it's another.