*Disclaimer - I received the items mentioned below, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinions of their products. All of my opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent honest and true.*
As summer breaks is heading towards an end, everyone is gearing up for the new school season with school supplies. Your supplies won't be complete without BIC, so be sure to stock up on some fabulous back to school BIC products!
I received a variety of stationary products from Bic, which came at the perfect time because my son will soon be heading back to school. Check out some of their awesome back to school items that I received to review:
- BIC Automatic Mechanical Pencil - These came in a two pack which featured two different colors; purple and teal. Just one click of the pencil retracts and protects the lead. This eliminates the dreadful broken lead at the bottom of your child's backpack. The textured grip zone offers controlled writing as well as comfortably.
- BIC Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen - This innovative pen easily glides across any tablet or smart phone screens while the other side features an ink pen. This pen is perfect for not only high school students, but also college students as well!
- BIC Round Stic Grip - The colorful ball pens come in a package of eight which includes two each of four colors: Pink (my favorite), Purple, Green, and Blue. They include a rubber grip for comfortable controlled writing.
- BIC Roller Pens - Includes four smooth writing pens in four different colors: Red, Blue, Green, and Black.
- BIC Neon Inks - These fun pens come in a package of five and each pen features a different color. The ink supply is totally visible so you know how much you have left.
- BIC For Her Marker Pens- Comes in a package of three. The girly style features colorful purple scrolls throughout the pens. And, the best thing about them is they do not bleed through paper!
- Bic For Her Gel Pens - Package includes two pens that are designed with her in mind. They are elegant, stylish, and comfortable to write with. Plus, they include two girly colors: Pink and Purple!
Be sure to be on the lookout for BIC freebies too! I recently received a package of BIC Brite Liner Highlighter Tape, just for signing up. They do not smear your writing when your ink is dry and they are easily erasable!
You can find BIC products at most stores in their stationary or back-to-school isles!
LEARN MORE: To learn more be sure to visit BIC online.