*Disclaimer - I received a package of ten Hallmark card, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my review. All of my opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent honest and true.*
My motto is "If it isn't Hallmark, it's not a greeting card". That is because nobody says it better than Hallmark! Honestly, I purchase Hallmark cards for people to say the things that I mean and feel, but don't have the words to express. No matter what occasion or reason your buying a greeting card for, Hallmark is sure to have something to express how you feel.
I was recently selected to participate in Hallmark Get Carded Challenge and I couldn't wait to participate. As part of the campaign I received ten different Hallmark brand cards to send to seven people(one each day for an entire week), and three to send to friends of family members in the future. I received a variety of fun and exciting cards which ranged from celebration themed cards, to inspirational, and even summer camp related cards. As soon as I read each card, I knew exactly who to send them to.
Each day, for seven days straight, I sent a greeting card to friends and family, making sure the greeting was relevant to the person I was sending it to.
1. Day One - I received an inspirational card, which was perfect for a friend of mine who is going through a couple things in her life and could really use the inspiration. She called me as soon as she received it and seemed so happy.
2. Day Two - As soon as I saw the Summer Camp card, I knew exactly who to send it to! My niece is currently at camp so the card made her feel a bit closer to family and was very comforting to her. She was so excited to have received the unexpected card.
3. Day Three - I sent the celebration card to a friend of mine who recently graduated her college course. I loved the detail of the card which featured a paper banner on the front of the card that included small baeads. She said she was excited that someone honored her for her acheivements and I was happy to be the person who did that for her!
4. Day Four - I selected the "Thinking of You" card for a close friend of mine who I don't always get to speak to but I wanted her to know that I do think about her. The cool thing about this card is that when you open it up, a kite pops up, and it plays joyful music. She sent me a Facebook message when she received it and was so surprised that I sent her the card. She loved it!
5, Day Five - Because my family are huge Duck Dynasty fans, I decided to send my father the Duck Dynasty fathers day card. I know what your thinking, Father's Day already passed BUT I had forgot to give my dad a Father's Day card this year, so better late then never, right! My dad got a good kick out of the card. I knew it would be perfect for him because the card read " Most Things Can Be Fixed With Duct Tape And Extension Cords".
6. Day Six - The Hallmark Prints card seemed like the perfect card for my nephew since his birthday is this month. The cool thing about this card is that not only is it fun to give, but it's also fun to make! That is because it comes with a Magic Crayola Mitt that your child can use to leave their hand print on the card. My son really enjoyed creating the card and my nephew enjoyed receiving it.
7. Day 7 - I left the best card for last and for one of my favorite people in the world - my mother! The Innovations card from Hallmark was my favorite of all the cards. It features a cut out figure on the front that's riding a biycycle. It has a small button on the front of the card that when pressed plays the themed music for the song "Daydream". The neatest feature is that, while it plays the music, the woman on the bicycle moves, as if she is really riding the bike. The front of the card reads "Thinking of You and Wishing You A Day As Nice As They Come, while the inside reads "...Because If Anyone Deserves It, It's You". So perfect for my mother so of course I sent it to my mom. She called me crying with happiness when she received it. I was so overcome with joy that my mom was so happy.
The thing I learned most about this campaign is that it's the smallest things in life that can sometimes mean the most. It may be the fact that it makes something feel appreciated, or let's them know that you are thinking about them, but no matter what the reason is, it sure makes them feel good. Sometimes, you don't need a special occasion to let someone know that they are loved. So what are you waiting for? Purchase a Hallmark brand card today and let the people you love most know that they are appreciated.
LEARN MORE: To learn more about Hallmark, check them out online.
BUY IT: You can purchase Hallmark greeting cards in anycard isle, at any store that offers greeting cards.