Wednesday, September 4, 2013

R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour The Series Volume 5 and 6

Get ready for some haunting good fun with R.L. STINES THE HAUNTING HOUR Volume 5 and Volume 6



You can own it on DVD, now!  

  Just in time for Halloween Volume 5 and 6 is available for purchase on DVD, now!  The Shout Factory in collaboration with the Hub Network has released this award winning second season full of lots of spooky fun.  

R. L. STINE is at it again, and like always, he doesn't dissapoint!  You will be thrilled to find guest appearances by some of Hollywoods youngest famous names including Dakota Gyo (Real Steel), Liam James (The Killing), Frankie Jonas (Jonas L.A.), and many more!  Watch as R.L. Stine delivers spine tingling shivers down your back as you watch creepy stories. 

My nine year old son is a huge fan of The Haunting Hour, as are many children.  I mean, who wouldn't want to watch spooky, thrilling tales, packed full of excitement. Heck, I myself am even a fan of R.L. Stine!    Each DVD features 5 eerie episodes packed full of lots of chilling tales.

VOLUME 5:
  • Scary Mary, Part 1
  • Scary Mary, Part 2 
  • Swarmin Normin
  • Flight
  • Pumpkinhead
VOLUME 6:
  • Creature Feature, Part 1
  • Creature Feature, Part 2
  • Brush With Madness
  • Sick
  • Mascot

Be sure to tune in Saturdays at 6 and 6:30 PM (ET) on the Hub Network to watch episodes of The Haunting Hour. 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

My girls are still a little young for this (3 and 6) but my husband can't wait until they are into scary stories. My six year old needs a little more time to understand that these kinds of stories are for fun and that it's just make believe.

Unknown said...

I love scary movies and stories and so does my granddaughter that I am raising. She is twelve. Thanks for the review on this movie. We love R.L. Stine stories.

JewelWood said...

My son loved reading these books when he was younger. They are very interesting books that kept him intrigued. A good item to give for Christmas. I too like these scary book stories.

Eat To Live said...

My Daughter was just saying how she and my Grandkids love a good scary movie. I will have to surprise them with this.