Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Gift Set

Anyone who has ever raised a baby knows how hard it can be finding a perfect bottle.  I thought I had found the right bottle until I found the perfect bottle by Tommee Tippee! It comes in a convenient gift set that includes pacifiers, as well. And, best yet it's princess themed for my little princess herself!

The Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Princess Gift Set includes:

  • (2) 9 Ounce Bottles w/Slow Flow Nipples
  • (2) 0-3 Month Pacifiers
This gift set makes an ideal gift for baby showers and new parents, not to mention a great item to have on your list of baby must haves! It offers something that many other bottles do not, an anti-colic, anti-gas valve which helps reduce gas and colic when feeding. The nipples are actually designed to look and feel very natural very similar to if the baby was feeding off their mamas nipple.  These features provide a natural alternative to breast feeding, so moms can combine both breast feeding and bottle feeding. 

The very first thing I noticed about the bottles is the very cute princess themed design and the width of the bottle. The width of the bottle was actually very easy for my daughter to grasp. I was hesitant as to whether she would like the design of the nipple because it was very different than the design of the current bottle she was using. Plus, the fact that I never breastfed her. None the less, I was very surprised when she took right to it. Now, we don't go anywhere without her Tommee Tippee bottle!

LEARN MORE: To learn more be sure to visit TommeeTippe.com


0 comments: