Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pound Puppies

Your favorite pups are at it again with Pound Puppies Holiday HiJinks!


The Shout Factory presents this amazing holiday collection of Pound Puppies Episodes including five fun episodes. The Pound Puppies are ready for the holidays in this exciting series. Join all your favorite characters including: Lucky, Niblet, Cookie, Squirt, Strudel, and Mr. Nut-Nut for some holiday furn. The gang sets out to ensure that every pet has a family of their own this holiday season, but can they reach their goal! 

This exciting DVD features 5 awesome episodes including:
  1. "I Heard The Barks On Christmas Eve"
  2. "I Never Barked For My Father"
  3. "Barlow"
  4. "Good Dog. McLeish"
  5. "Prince And The Pupper"


If your a fan of this show, you will definitely want to add this DVD to your collection. My children enjoyed watching all of the episodes, especially "I Heard The Barks on Christmas Eve". It includes all five of our favorite holiday episodes. This DVD would make an excellent stocking stuffer this holiday season.

RUN TIME: 2 Hours

3 comments:

J Rodney said...

My kids want to watch this one - and they might just get the chance once holiday season rolls around.

VickieC said...

my grandbabies love pound puppies,I remember my daughter watching them when she was a kid too,been around a while

Eat To Live said...

This is for sure one for my Grandson. I think I would even watch it too.