Monday, June 27, 2011

Jamie and The Haunted Light House


My children love books,   all types of books including "Jamie and Haunted Lighthouse."  This book is written by Betty Hodges,  a floral designer and a home health aid.  Betty writes stories that come from her heart.  Betty Hodges personally autographed and signed a book for my children.  Her paperback book includes 24 beautifully illustrated pages that are sure to intrigue your little ones.  I was very impressed with the appealing pictures inside each page of the book.

In this story,  Jamie recently moves into a lighthouse which she later thinks is haunted.  There is something very mysterious yet special about this book.  I read the book "Jamie and the Haunted Lighthouse" to my sons,  and they helped answer questions such as,  who is haunting the lighthouse?  And,  Why doesn't the light shine like it should?  Overall,  I thought it was a very cute book,  and my kids really enjoyed reading listening to me read it.  You can purchase this book for $8.99 on TatePublishing.com or on Amazon.com. 

*Disclaimer- I received a book to review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of her products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and following I'm following you back now :)

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Hi! New follower from FMBT! Would love for you to stop by and return the follow :)

Cristi
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/