Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pop Funk


I found this awesome tee shirt site called Pop Funk,   that offers a wide selection of licensed tees,   for the entire family!  No matter if you are shopping for yourself,  spouse,  child,  or baby,  they offer something for everyone!  Due to their newly advanced technology it allows them to offer you thousands of tee shirts that are ready to ship.    They offer a great refund policy too- if you are not 100% satisfied with your order you may return it for a complete refund or exchange.  Their site is easy to navigate and everything is organized into categories.

Pop Funk agreed to send me a tee shirt to review.  I spent quite a while browsing through all different types of women's tees including: Musical Artists,  Pop Icons,  Musical Artists,  and Favorite Movie and TV Shows.  I was especially interested in the Marilyn Monroe,  Bettie Paige,  Betty Boop,  I Love Lucy,  and the NBC Collection section.  The NBC Collection included TV shows and movies that truly took me back in time.  Remember Punky Brewster?  How about Harry and the Hendersons?  Well they offer those too,  along with many other great TV show and movie tee shirts.. 

I really enjoyed browsing all of their "I Love Lucy" tees,  as they offered over 30 tee shirts in that category alone!  As soon as I reached the Elvis section, I knew I had to have one,  but which one was the question!  I was amazed by their huge selection of over 60 Elvis Tee Shirts!  They offered everything you can think of including: Elvis in uniform,  GI Blues,   Themed shirts from his songs and movies,  and even one of him as a young boy!   It was so hard choosing just one shirt,  but I finally decided to review the "Elvis/Red Scarf" tee shirt in a size Large. 

Growing up, I always remember my mom listening to country music, and my dad always listening to Oldies but goodies. As I grew up the oldies seemed to stick with me, but the country music faded out of my life! Both my father and uncle were always really into Elvis, so naturally so was I. I loved his style of music and his looks weren't bad on the eyes either! Not only did my father, uncle and myself like him, but also many people around the world, being that he was one of the most popular singers of the 20th century.   Elvis Aaron Presley is often referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll" and to me that is exactly what he is!

Of course as soon as the shirt arrived I pulled it out to see how it looked.  I noticed a small sticker on it that identified it as a official licensed Elvis item.  The shirt looked exactly like how it was pictured on the website.  This wonderful shirt from Pop Funk features Elvis with slicked back hair,  sporting  a black shirt and a red scarf wrapped around his neck.  I must say he looks very handsome in the picture on the front of the shirt.  I couldn't wait to wear it,  so the next day I paired it with a pair of jeans.  I thought it looked great and everyone else must have too because I received a lot of compliments on it. 

The shirt fit me snugly but not too tightly,  just right!  I ordered a juniors style shirt even though it is also available in Women's,  Men's,  Juvenile,  and Youth.  The shirt is made out of 100% cotton and preshrunk for a perfect fit!  I machine washed the shirt normally as I would any other shirt,  and it did not shrink.  I did make sure to turn the shirt inside out so the image on the front of the shirt does not fade.  The shirt is available in sizes Small through X-Large so basically anyone can fit them!  You can purchase this shirt for only $23.00.  Be sure to visit their site and see if they offer something that interests you,  I am sure you will find atleast one shirt! 

Here are some other shirts that caught my eye!






*Disclaimer-  Pop Funk let me select a free shirt to review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

1 comments:

kingstongirl said...

I am your newest follower from Pink Dandy Chatter! Your blog is so cute. Love your tee shirt post and the post about ties.com! Super cute. Feel free to hop on over to my blog and follow me!