Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Covered Oreo's Recipe. - Funday Sunday

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE COVERED OREO'S

After seeing a few posts on Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreos I knew I had to give em a whirl too.  The pictures made them look so satisfying ,thinking about the Oreo's covered in Chocolate Chip Cookies made my mouth water!  Being a mother of three sons ages 1-7,  I don't get much time,  so I decided to change the recipe around a little to make it extra easier to prepare.  The cookies turned out fabulous and tasted delicious!  I must say the Oreo Cookie paired well with the Chocolate Chip Cookie,  to make a cookie out of this world.  I love that you can make as many as you would like at a time.  Keep in mind,  they are very sweet,  so your not going to eat very many at once. 


Chocolate Chip Cookie Covered Oreos
*   1 roll of Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
*   1 Pack of Oreo's

Directions:   Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees.  Flaten cookie dough into a round flat cookie and mold it onto the Oreo.  Then repeat on the other side of the Oreo.  Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. 


2 comments:

Karissa@Withourbest said...

Wow. All I can say is wow, delicious and well... dangerous!!
Karissa

Unknown said...

WOW that is pretty interesting.

Kirsten
www.theemtmommy.com